Thursday, April 27, 2017

Long line on love afar

Sunkissed spring light flame
Heartbeat's valleyed glowing
Curtained wonders shine

When love is a distant affair, from world's afar.

Some day, let me hold you. Let me keep you safe in my arms, and squeeze me like you want to be squeezed back.                      
And let me make you feel butterflies, and you make me feel butterflies.                
Let's be the modern romance, boy and girl from an ocean apart meet in farflung corners of Earth.      
And they don't know if it will work, but finding out if love at first sight can be true will make it more sweet when it is?

You deserve a thousand poems, a thousand roses, and a thousand kisses.
You deserve butterflies every day -- the sick tingling feeling of new love.
You deserve someone to call you sweetheart, and to call sweetheart.


No comments:

Post a Comment